Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy tickets?[+] ExpandA
You can buy tickets online at www.UltraSingapore.com/tickets.
How much are the tickets?[+] ExpandA
General Admission Pricing:
Advance General Admission tickets are priced at $175 USD.
Regular General Admission tickets are priced at $190 USD.
Premium General Admission Pricing:
Advance Premium General Admission tickets are priced at $200 USD.
Regular Premium General Admission tickets are priced $225 USD.
I’ve bought tickets online, but I have not received my confirmation email.[+] ExpandA
Please be advised that there may be delays on your receipt of a confirmation email in connection with certain ticket transactions. Please ensure you have checked both your primary Inbox and Spam folders.
If you have not received a confirmation email within (TIME PERIOD) please proceed to
http://www.viagogo.com/Help for tickets purchased through viagogo or please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets purchased via FestGround.
What do I do with my e-Ticket?[+] ExpandA
On Thursday, September 8th, 2016, wristband collection booths will be open at Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. You will need to bring your e-Ticket and ID card in order to receive your festival wristband.
Are there any special premium packages available?[+] ExpandA
For more information on VVIP table packages, visit here.
Where is Ultra Singapore 2016 held?[+] ExpandA
Ultra Singapore 2016 will be held at Ultra Park at 1 Bayfront Avenue. Ultra Park is adjacent to the Marina Bay Sands Tower 1.
What time does the festival start and end each day?[+] ExpandA
The festival starts at 12:00 PM and will run until 10:30 PM each day.
Who will be performing at Ultra Singapore 2016?[+] ExpandA
Phase 1 Lineup
Afrojack, Axwell Ingresso, deadmau5, Kygo, NERO Live, DJ Snake
Far East Movement, Jauz, Marshmello
To stay informed on upcoming lineup phase announcements, be sure to sign up for updates here.
How many stages will be at Ultra Singapore?[+] ExpandA
Ultra Singapore will feature 3 stages – the Main Stage, the Live Stage, and the Resistance Stage.
When will set-times be released?[+] ExpandA
Set-times will be released closer to the event date. To stay informed, be sure to sign up for updates here.
If I leave in the middle of the festival, will I be allowed re-entry?[+] ExpandA
No, re-entry is strictly prohibited.
Will there be ATMs inside the festival grounds?[+] ExpandA
No, there will not be any ATMs inside the festival ground. The closest ATMs can be found at Marina Bay Sands Shoppes. Please bring sufficient cash for on-site purchases. Credit Card and NETs are also readily accepted.
Can I bring outside food and drinks inside the venue?[+] ExpandA
No, you will NOT be allowed to bring your own food or drinks into the festival site. Ultra Singapore will provide a variety of food and drink options inside the venue.
Can I bring my DSLR and my selfie equipment?[+] ExpandA
No, DSLRs or any other professional recording equipment is strictly prohibited inside the venue. Selfie sticks or monopods are strictly prohibited due to safety concerns. Camera phones, GoPros and compact cameras are allowed in the festival grounds.
How can I get to the festival?[+] ExpandA
There are a number of ways to get to the festival:
RIDE With GRAB
Enter GRAB@ULTRA as your pickup or destination point – its the best way to find ULTRA Singapore’s entrance
Bayfront Station (Circle Line) – 2-minute walk
Marina Bay Station (North South Line) – 10-minute walk
Downtown Station (Downtown Line) – 10-minutes walk
Bus (Bus stop at Bayfront Avenue)
SBS: 97, 97E, 133, 133M, 502, 518
Are there accommodation options nearby?[+] ExpandA
The closest hotel to the festival is Marina Bay Sands which is less than a minute’s walk away. However, there are numerous hotels around Bayfront Avenue should you wish to choose another option.
What is the legal age limit to enter the event?[+] ExpandA
This event is for attendees who are 18 years old and above.
Where can I collect my wristband?[+] ExpandA
8 & 9 September – 12 noon to 8:00pm, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Melati Main Ballroom (Level 4)
10 & 11 September – 9:30am to 2:00pm, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Hall A (Level 1)
If you’re residing in Singapore, you are strongly encouraged to collect your wristbands on 8 & 9 September to avoid the queues on event day! Please remember to bring along your e-ticket and your photo ID for verification!
What sort of Identification is required to gain entry to the festival?[+] ExpandA
All attendees must provide an original official physical form of identification in order to gain entry into the festival.
(Examples of) ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- Valid passport or passport card
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid foreign government-issued identification card or drivers license (must have photo and date of birth)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- School identifications
- Expired identifications of any kind
- Photo copies of any identifications
Can someone collect my ticket on my behalf?[+] ExpandA
Yes you may authorise someone else to pick up your ticket on your behalf.
Please download the ULTRA Singapore 2016 Authorisation Form and fill out all details. Your authorised appointee MUST bring along the following:
- A photo ID for the ticket purchaser
- A photo ID of the authorised appointee
- A completed authorisation form
- The E-Ticket
(Please note Ultra Singapore reserves the right to withhold ticket exchange in its discretion)
What items can I bring into Ultra Singapore?[+] ExpandA
ACCEPTABLE VS NON-ACCEPTABLE
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over the counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers, glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Yes to hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Yes to bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
- Yes to one-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Yes to fanny packs
- Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Yes to cell phones
- Yes to sunglasses and hats
- Yes to illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Yes to sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Yes to non-professional cameras
- Yes to action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Regarding action cameras – yes to strap headwear or non-extendable sticks
- Yes to earplugs
- Yes to flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
- Yes to powdered make-up
- Yes to feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
CLEAR BAG POLICY
In order to expedite entry into the Event and to continue to promote the safety of employees, crew, festivalgoers and others, there shall be a limit on the size and type of bag that may be brought into the venue.
Although festivalgoers are encouraged not to bring bags to the Event, the items outlined below are permissible:
• Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC, which do not exceed 13”x17” in size
• One-gallon clear zip-top bag
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand either with or without a handle or strap is allowed
• Hydration packs, which are NOT backpacks, will be allowed
• “Fanny-pack(s)” or similar waist-packs will be allowed
• Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items after proper inspection
All festivalgoers are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the Event, all festivalgoers and attendees shall be subject to a thorough TSA-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry, camping and/or overnight attendance will not be permitted.
NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING AND/OR SOLICITATION
No unauthorized vending, solicitations, handbills, sampling and/or giveaways will be permitted.
NO POLE/TREE CLIMBING
Attendees found climbing trees or poles will be subject to removal from the venue.